How We Can Help
If you are a woman who took the cholesterol lowering medication Lipitor and were later diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, we can help.
Our Lipitor attorneys are here to answer your questions and help you determine what your legal options are. There is no cost to talk to us and, if you decide to file a claim, there are never any fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Everyday, women throughout the United States contact us for answers to questions like these:
- Could my diabetes have been caused by Lipitor?
- How can I have diabetes? I’m healthy and no one in my family has it!
- Why didn’t I hear about the Lipitor and diabetes connection before now?
- Why didn’t my doctor tell me about the risk of diabetes?
- Does Pfizer or the FDA warn about an increased risk of diabetes in women?
- If Lipitor is causing such medical issues, why is it still on shelves?
- Can I receive compensation for developing diabetes from Lipitor?
- Can I file a claim on behalf of my mother/grandmother?
Our team of attorneys help women and their families file claims nationwide who have been diagnosed with diabetes after using Lipitor. We believe that the manufacturer of Lipitor should be held accountable for any harm they are legally responsible for.